Call us for a consultation

December 2018 Archives

Why and how to modify a child custody arrangement

Massachusetts parents who have gotten a divorce will also have to work through child custody arrangements. However, situations don't stay the same forever. There may come a day in which a couple believes their old custody arrangement simply doesn't work anymore. But can it be changed?

Could my ex-spouse change our divorce agreement?

The law does allow options for parties to a divorce to potentially change the terms — or enforce them. Once the process begins to modify a divorce judgment in Massachusetts, there would probably only be a few courses of action available that would keep you out of court.

Email us for a response

Have A Legal Question?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Law Offices Of Sheara F. Friend
676 Elm Street
Suite 400
Concord, MA 01742

Phone: 978-464-1071
Fax: 978-464-9002
Concord Law Office Map

Review Us